Scenery Issues

TexasRangers99

Hi Everyone,

For the past year or so, I’ve been flying with ORBX products on P3D v2.5 without an issue. However, throughout the past couple weeks, I’ve been encountering all kinds of problems. Some of the issues include

1. Overlapping with default textures.

2. Blurry ORBX textures.

3. Constantly changing (updating, switching out with default, and unrecognizable) textures mid flight.

4. Autogen features (trees, building, etc…) within ORBX regions failing to load.

While I do have multiple ORBX regions installed, these issues are not limited to particular regions. They apply to all of them, and it seems to be pretty random which issue(s) will occur at any given time!

I am clueless as to what is going on, considering the fact I have not made any changes to my sim including downloading any other scenery since this has started happening! What should I do? Please let me know if there is any extra information that would be helpful for me to provide, and I will be happy to do so!

Also, one step that I have not yet attempted is to uninstall then reinstall the scenery, considering the glitches are applicable to all regions and I have so many installed!

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Below I have attached four pictures that represent just a small fraction of the issues I have been having in all of the regions. (These are in the Southern California Region)

U-VOeRjr8r9iQuTlrerxxqZh3WZwhGzjT56O6XmDclUWkpqcCEsh81dUnDLybGOMr-mF3thb82Ub4c3g
JxFdoomuxENsT2RbcuLnCAzEA6Lrgy1Cugm8ALnf

xNQH1euoeZvBfGN9HvhosVGF5el2Hg1m-DGlW8gz

Hopefully I'm doing this right. If not please let me know! This is an order number from The FlightSim Store for FTX: Global BASE. Thanks again!

Update-I just saw on the post you attached for me where I was supposed to have my order number inserted, so I went ahead and put it there instead. Sorry about that.

Ok, thank you. And considering the fact that I am having these issues (if not others) in most all ORBX terrain regions, should I go through and select "Apply Group" to the other regions as well?

Just as a quick example, here is a picture of me on approach to EGLL earlier this afternoon. Unfortunately, the scenery never did load. b5HL-984MASr26_1EN12-wCWQEXjpId45ip5Vr-Y AKWIcOHFb6lmSYnu4RnBQWrpyEzi9pK5pC7sO1WX SZJ7h1Lgeb69ajbC9EojfIkTGB67E_yATc4lgi9y

• 2 weeks later...

Archived