Missing textures/library's at CZST

Hello chaps,

I am finding that I have a few things missing from my copy of CZST??

I have installed the latest libs and have done a 'Global"/"North Amerca" shuffle in FTX Central V2 but that has not fixed the issue!!?

Any idea's?

2016-4-14_18-36-55-51.jpg

2016-4-14_18-36-59-874.jpg

2016-4-14_18-37-3-992.jpg

Cheers,

Tim...

6 hours ago, EGE001 said:

Recommend that you set Central to NA region and reinstall the new release of this scenery. 

May I ask what has changed since you were able to see the houses and other objects around the airport shed?

Regards,

Larry @ Eagle Valley Air

Hello Larry,

This is the latest release of this scenery....i just downloaded it on the weekend!?!   

In FSX there is a lot more buildings and the runway has a different texture. Just like the product pages on the Orbx website.  So I hope I can answer your last question (it does not make sense to me), but that is how I see this airport in P3DV3 and its not the same as FSX and the product page at Orbx.... There is quite a large difference between the two...

Cheers,

Tim.

14 hours ago, Timmy74 said:

Hello Larry,

This is the latest release of this scenery....i just downloaded it on the weekend!?!   

In FSX there is a lot more buildings and the runway has a different texture. Just like the product pages on the Orbx website.  So I hope I can answer your last question (it does not make sense to me), but that is how I see this airport in P3DV3 and its not the same as FSX and the product page at Orbx.... There is quite a large difference between the two...

Cheers,

Tim.

I understand, Tim.  I had the same thing happened to me in NRM's 65S but not NCA and KBLU.   For 65S I was getting elevation issues and some missing pieces.  I ended up re-installing NRM and then 65S.  Everything working fine.  I fly a half dozen flights a day in NA and very picky about my upgrades.  In the past and in 3.1, I did not see any issues and in fact I could have been in Global and they would still insert correctly.  But, I have all the FTX scenery and love jumping around, so usually I am in Global mode.  Not now!    LOL

Best wishes for everything running well.

Larry @ EagleValleyAir.com

Ok.... I had a look in FTX Central V2 "Config" file for CZST and it is telling me that it is V2 and not V3!?!  

Am I wrong in believing that CZST is now V3 ready!?! My account details at FSS says it is and Ed's release notes tell me that it is...?

I am at a total loss!?!

Untitled302c0.jpg

Hello Ed,

I have tried switching the seasons and the buildings and models have appeared.Thank you.

However, the runway and apron is covered in snow when it should be summer!?!  It just looks wrong.

2016-4-16_18-5-28-717.jpg

2016-4-16_18-5-40-78.jpg

That did it Ed!!  I thought I had the sliders were set to Dense but due to all of the "slewing" issues and loading /unloading default flights and the such I must have saved the default flight at "normal"!?!

Thank you very much for your time and especially your patience in this matter. 

Kind Regards,

Tim...

Archived