KTEX elevation issues

sjed

Just purchased KTEX and took a chance that it would work without Global. I use GEX/UTX2 instead of Global. If the pictures below are what I can expect for not using Global then I understand

completely, as it is clearly marked that Global is needed for this scenery. That's the gamble that I took. But I'm wondering if I can make it better. I did notice that my dll.xml does not include an entry for KTEX. Should there be one?

2016-4-13_12-10-44-334a.jpg

2016-4-13_12-11-44-583a.jpg

2016-4-13_12-11-22-164a.jpg

G'day SJED,

No worries at all. It looks like your Objectflow.dll is not active - have a read of this topic to troubleshoot the issue at your end. I note that your ORBXlibs are installed and up-to-date, so this shouldn't be the cause. You are correct in noting that there won't be a unique KTEX entry in your dll.xml - rather we are moving over to using the communal objectflow.dll (which comes with the ORBXlibs) for all airports. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi Jarrad,

Great work with KTEX!  I am having similar issues.  I have read your posts re configuration and re-installing the objectflow.dll  but that hasn't helped.  It seems like there are two sceneries overlapping each other.  Any suggestions?

Cheers

R

PS for some reason the forum wont let me reply with my jpeg attached.

KTEX.jpg

Archived