Monument Valley - Grass and Trees ! ?

JMBIII

Just bought and installed Monument Valley.  The buttes are awesome and the airport has the correct elevation (after AEC Disabled).

However it appears there has been some heavy irrigation going on in part of the area.

screenshot1435.jpg

screenshot1436.jpg

screenshot1441.jpg

I do not have any other scenery of any type in the area. I have the MV update,  latest ORBX Libraries (March 21),  and both Global and Vector are up to date.

The areas are green in all seasons. Haven't found similar bugs like this after searching forum.

I have nothing against green trees, and I don't think the Indian Nation has found a way to terraform the desert. Any suggestions on how to put the sand back

would be appreciated.

Joe

Well, I got home and tried it with the 'parks' turned off in Vector. No joy.  Still have the 'green, green grass of home'.

I'm surprised that no one else has reported this to happen with Monument Valley.

Thanks for the tip, Holger !

Yes, it remained. After searching through the scenery config file I found a UTX usa ground polygons file still active. After removal the greenery was gone !

This one is solved.

Now I am wondering how I'm going to explain to the locals who were getting ready to plant the spring corn !

Archived