Texture Tiles Season Mismatch

Lummox

Hi everyone.

Long time user, first time poster (first time something is wrong :-) ).

Anyway, not sure what or who the culprit is, but since this started after I installed OpenLC Europe, I'm putting it here.

The problem, as can be seen from the attached screenshot, is a completely random mix of winter and spring textures over some parts of Europe (the screenshot is northern Germany). I've tried it in Sweden, where I get 100% snow, and in Italy, where I get 100% lush, green pastures.

I actually completely reinstalled my P3D v3.2 and all FTX packages (according to your "FTX Definitive Guide v2") [Base / Vector / OpenLC Europe / Holger meshes for AUS and NZ / Regionpacks AUS, NZNI, NZSI, N / some OrbX airports / OrbX Libs 160321].

The only other addons I put in are a few aircraft (A2A, RealAir), FSUIPC, EZdok, and Active Sky Next.

Library insertion points look okay to my untrained little eyes. When flying within Europe (except Norway) I Apply the Global Group with the "Hybrid Mode" NOT ticked.

Not sure what else to check.

Is this perhaps supposed to be some sort of transition effect, between colder and warmer latitudes? It's just that snow and yellow flower fields don't really go together ;-)

Hope somebody could shed some light on this.

Thanks very much in advance and have a great day.

SceneryMix.jpg

Archived