KBVS -Skagit performance

Just tried 2 flight with different airplane (general aviation, take off and go to west) and noticed very bad FPS (lower than 15) : am i alone in that case ?

it's a clean install of p3dv3.2, no other scenery addon in that area that orbx one.

Thanks in advance for your experience.

Seems also to be combined with a very bad impact on VAS (impossible to reach CYBD, OOM). Five mn after the beginning of the flight there is only 500.000 vas remaining.

just after i passed Victoria on vancouver island it's only remaining 290.000

My cursor are not on right and i only use 1024 texture ....

I have no issues with KBVS. I will say that this scenery has always been a challenge if you leave all the options ticked therefore I run it with most of the options in the control panel shut off, especially the natureflow grass and trees.

It actually appears to run better in P3D v3 than it ever did in FSX. As a reference, my FPS is locked at 30 and stays there with this scenery and using the realair legacy v2.

Hi Larry, Gleen

seems not to have any link with my hardware configuration, i have no problem on other regions or airport and as you can see my rig is pretty good.... will try to untick some options.

Larry what do you want to say by " Remember, 3.2 wants control of your video card settings.  " ?

regards

Archived