FSX SE and ORBX scenery

Hello!

Now I have a problem with installing of the ORBX scenery.

I purchased ORBX Friday Harbor and can't get it out of the FSX SE. There in Scenery library it is in the first place "Orbx Friday Harbor".

But there in Current location - Search add-on scenery is nothing, it is empty and I have no choice to search that Friday Harbor or some other airports inside scenery on there, they will not be found. Of course there in Default scenery is that default Friday Harbor.

So what is wrong with it,it is not installed or? It also is not there in FTX Central "Installed Orbx Products" but FSX Orbx Configuration Tool find it.

Marko

Hello!

I bought it straight from Steam 25.3.2016. I then downloaded, to FSX folder DLC (picture). I installed FTX Configuration Tool straight on there in Steam "Tools" successfully.

Now if I move that KFHR folder (scenery and textures folder inside) to Addon Scenery folder of FSX, whole FSX will go down and it is not responding anymore. 

And: I also have that FTX Global. May it be seem also there in FSX panel "Search add-on scenery" if I write some airport for example? Because that "Search add-on scenery" is full of empty.

regards,

Marko

ORBX FRIDAY HARBOR.jpg

Hello again,

As I wrote above, you will need to contact Dovetail Games for support for a product you bought from them.

FTX Global is a set of replacement textures, nothing more and you should expect to see nothing extra

in the Select Airport menu.

I have never used the "search addon scenery" option and I can confirm that in my copy of FSX, it is also

empty.

The "Search default scenery" option contains all the airports that are installed, default and addon.

Archived