Question about ENNO

Nick Paalsson

Hi there Nick, and welcome to the forums!

Enno will work without FTX Norway. However, it is made to blend with the textures and mesh that is included in that package.

I'll attach a few pictures that show a comparison of FTX NOR vs no FTX NOR. Note the river that disappears and is replaced by grass for instance.

If you are going to do any flying in Norway, I strongly recommend the Norway package! It does a LOT to improve textures, mesh and landclass in Norway : )

This is how it is supposed to look like:

global_hybrid.thumb.jpg.fe656d3cd5477b20

WIthout FTX Norway:

without_ftx_nor.thumb.jpg.d46155ba04a43a

River turned to grass and roads with crazy slopes_

56f7e4f201128_noriver.thumb.jpg.d9e7bde3

Regards, 

Finni

Thanks for your answer Finni!

I just bought your scenery and im on the way right now :) Order: FSS0471969

But I was wondering, why the scenery didnt show up in the central after i installed it?

I will have to see when I arrive, if it is active - but i cant change anything when it dont show up in central - isnt that right?

BR

Amazing job, Finni! Just landed after a flight from EKCH in my comanche!

The Wind was from 110 degress, so i aimed for rwy 12. According to my charts, there is the posibility to make a loc approach? So i made the setup for this approach, but when the nedle was in the middel, and the field came in sight, i was to much to the right of the centerline?

is it so in the rw to or?

Hi Nick! Glad you like the scenery!

Yes, the localizer is indeed offset quite a bit from the runway heading, that way you follow the valley into the airport, staying clear of the mountains surrounding [emoji6]

Which aircraft did you fly with? Remember the runway lenght available differs at different times of day. ( see the manual fot exact hours)

Regards,

Finni

Archived