Southhampton and Sumburgh Airports

Jock7

9 hours ago, Jock7 said:

Hi All,

Forgot to ask whilst on this subject is there anyone else using My Traffic Professional 6 as you might have the problems as well.

Hi

Always place My Traffic 6 below FTX and OLC in your Library insertion point list.

ScreenShot03-28-16at08.48AM.png

Kind regards

Ian

I agree about the placement of MT6 in the scenery library, but there is no need at all to remove MT6. You will find MT6 has an EGHI afcad and also obviously FTX EGHI has it's own. To eliminate any potential conflict you can remove the MT6  BR2_EGHI.bgl file and put it in a back up folder.

I have done this with most bgl's that are duplicated. I have UK2000 and had been using it for EGHI until FTX came along, so at that point I would have had 3 EGHI bgl files ( MT6, UK2000 and FTX EGHI). I have deactivated UK2000 EGHI and removed MT6 EGHI bgl.  and no problems at all.

As a guide I also prefer some of the UK2000 airfields over some of the FTX England airfields, so I have removed the relevant  FTX England bgl's. This is not absolutely necessary if your library insertion points are correct but I did it just to be double sure I would not have any surprise conflicts, because I had found on very rare occasions that a conflict did emerge despite my library points being correct.

Hello All,

jjaycee1 thanks for your information and will certainly take on board, I have been putting My Traffic at the end of the normal scenery but when I install it again I will be placing it where you have it (I do not see another Traffic software but will install MT6  again as I like it its a pain to install but once its the best). I have also now installed Ver 3.2 pf P3d and its running wonderfully. I also have been using UK Airfields and have inserted them at the top of the listing (I really like Edinburgh and Glasgow airports). Hopefully this will be my last entry in this part of the forum.

It works perfect. Was going to update my motherboard, memory, and processor in a few months but I have now brought it forward and the hardware is getting delivered on Tue so I will be busy over the next week or so. Intel Core i7-6700 (Skylake), DDR4 memory x 16gb and Asus Maximus VIII Hero. Once again thank you for everything.

Archived