AYPY has huge runway lights

Stillwater

Hi Gerold,

These are different tech to the lights Jarrad (originally) used at YBCS, and do not use standard FSX effects for a few reasons, one being performance and the other long-distance visibility, the lights at AYPY are designed to be visible from a long way out, the downside of that is the lights need to be a little larger

I'll take a look at the system used here and see if I can decrease the size a touch or soften the look which might in turn decrease the size

Cheers

Tim

19 hours ago, Tim Harris said:

Hi Gerold,

These are different tech to the lights Jarrad (originally) used at YBCS, and do not use standard FSX effects for a few reasons, one being performance and the other long-distance visibility, the lights at AYPY are designed to be visible from a long way out, the downside of that is the lights need to be a little larger

I'll take a look at the system used here and see if I can decrease the size a touch or soften the look which might in turn decrease the size

Cheers

Tim

That sounds good for me, Tim. I am not sure if it could be an option to have an alternative file or switch, so that each pilot gets the chance to decide what he/she likes most?

Archived