People Flow @ 7S3

CRSJr

Help needed at Stark’s Twin Oaks (7S3). With the North America group activated, I have two souls and three chairs floating about 10 feet above the picnic bench, located on the outdoor patio adjacent to the acft parking area. There is also a gentleman sitting on a bench reading a newspaper mid way down the slope just below the patio. It does not appear that he belongs at that location.

Scenery Object sliders are at their max settings.

Effort(s) to fix these display anomalies (several times), include making FTX Global active, followed by re-running the latest Library, and Vector utilities. That action eliminates the floating humans as well as the gentleman, his newspaper and bench, but retains the floating chairs. Not the result I was hoping for.

Reverting back to the North America group, and re-running the Library and Vector utilities brings everything back to what I first described above.

Any advice on how to get these people permanently back on firm ground will be most welcome. 

5 hours ago, Bruce Hamilton said:

7S3 is part of the PNW region, if you're using it with Global only that might be part of your problem.

Thanks for the response Bruce.

If you’re wondering if I’m running 73S solo, that is not the case. It is but one of many active orbx components. In addition to the Global/Region items below, I also have several orbx payware/freeware airports in use. The 7S3 people flow issue remains open.   

GLOBAL

FTX Global Base Pack FTX GLOBAL BASE PACK - Version 1.40 September 2015

FTX Global open LC Europe FTX open LC Europe Version 1.20 - September 2015

FTX Global open LC NA Alaska/Canada FTX open LC North America Alaska/Canada Version 1.00 - August 2015

FTX Global Vector FTX GLOBAL VECTOR PACK - Version 1.35 November 2015

REGION

Central Rockies FTX NA CRM Central Rocky Mountains V1.00 Patch 005 November 2015

Northern California FTX NA NCA Northern California V1.20 Patch 002 November 2015

Northern Rockies FTX NA NRM Northern Rocky Mountains V1 PATCH 005 December 2015

Pacific Fjords FTX NA PFJ Pacific Fjords V1.1 Patch 004 April 2014

Pacific Northwest FTX NA PNW PACIFIC NORTHWEST V1.0 PATCH 008 February 2014

Southern California FTX NA SCA Southern California V1.00 December 2015

Charlie

Archived