YBAS: strange representation since last update

gr.eg

Hi,

I've got a problem: new version of YBAS downloaded and installed, then it seems that the default runway is represented (and less much blended) and that some aircrafts are painted over the GA parking.

Please see the pictures below for an illustration (not able to put another one with all the YBAS platform due to the limit of download).

What have I bad done? FTX Central on Oceania position, installation, last Orbx libraires installed too, new switch operated in FTX Central with another region, 2 tries of all these operations made...

I add that I use FSX, not Prepar3d.

By chance, I hadn't thrown the previous version in the recycle bin => I've put this one back and the result is OK (nice blend with the runway and taxiways, and no aircrafts painted).

Am I alone with this problem? What can I do? Thank you for any help.

FYI, I own Global base but not Vector thus no elevation problem possibility/lack of me/error from me with this last one.

YBASproblem1.jpg

Hi,

I add some stuff to help for troubleshooting:

- I've ran the install of YBAS with administrator rights of course

- I'vent got any trouble with 3 other airports released by Ed C. at the same day (PAGS, PAEN and NZMF)

- no AV, and full rights to the SIM to allow all operations

- I put the other screenshot if it can help:YBASproblem2.jpg

Thank you!

This is an incorrectly named file which has now been fixed with the installer. If you navigate to the YBAS scenery folder you will see a ObjectFlow file for the ground poly. I cannot recall the exact name as I away from my PC at the moment but all you need to do is rename it by removing the  "_YBAS" that is at the end of the file name. It should end in _ObjectFlow. This will allow it to become active. 

Note that this affects FSX users only. 

Hello Ed,

All's good now: I've just downloaded the ZIP from FSS, then installed -> OK!

Thank you very much!

I'm going to open another topic because I've got another strange behaviour on NZQN airport too: one portion of the runway is decovered meter after meter, showing the good one.

Thank you a new time for YBAS :)

Archived