Global EU LC/ Regions question

Dazkent

Hi

This probably is a very simple question, I have FTX global and lots of regions and want to finally install EU LC, once i install this can i fly my GA in regions and then my more demanding planes using global and eu LC? , I think all i need to do is select Global and not have hybrid ticked?

The reason why i would like to do is that when flying in full fat regions in some areas of Scotland and England my framerate suffers

kind regards

Daz

Hi Daz,

that's correct, with FTX Central set to Global without hybrid mode all that remains activated are the Orbx Libraries and the openLC entries plus Global Base. Obviously, it also means the only Orbx component remaining in the region areas is the custom landclass; everything else -- shorelines, roads/railroads, airport enhancements, POIs, etc. -- reverts back to the default landscape.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger

Thank you for replying, am bit clearer about things now . So once i have installed europe landclass  if I want to fly from England to Germany (using ftx England) to see the POIs in england i have global/ Europe LC  with hybrid on and if i just wish to use global/ Europe LC  I  select global with hybrid off?

kind regards

Darran

Archived