Very strange visuals

iGavB

Hi there,

I reinstalled all of my FTX products today onto a fresh install of Prepar3d V3. All products installed successfully but I am getting the below when close to land - I can only imagine something isnt ordered correctly after the installs but dont want to start messing around with that without knowing what I am doing (also its only an assumption).

These are my installed products:

GLOBAL
FTX Global Base Pack FTX GLOBAL BASE PACK - Version 1.40 September 2015
FTX Global openLC Europe FTX openLC Europe Version 1.20 - September 2015
FTX Global Vector FTX GLOBAL VECTOR PACK - Version 1.35 November 2015

REGION
England FTX EU ENG England 1.40 - August 2014

OTHER
Orbx Libraries FTX AA ORBX Libraries Version 160201 1st February 2016

UNCATEGORISED
FTX_OLC_AA FTX openLC Base Region Version 1.10 - September 2013
FTX_OLC_EU1 FTX openLC Europe Region 1 (Baltics Demo) Version 1.10 - September 2013
FTX_OLC_NA1 FTX openLC North America Region 1 Version 1.00 - September 2013

And this is the imagine I see in sim (this particular image is supposed to be EGCC - Manchester, worth noting though that I dont only get the problem at Manchester, had the same issue as EGNX - East Midlands aswell). I also include an image of my insertion points (ive snipped out all of the "xxxx base" in between)

AURPxIl.png

o5FG1kS.jpg

uRbG5eK.jpg

Did you run the Vector AEC tool after all your listed items were installed, and have you chosen Europe in your FTX Central?FTX England is within the FTX Central option of Europe and not to be flown with Global chosen unless you also click on Global/Hybrid.

hi, afaik demo is part of europe lc, so you have to uninstall demo first

and after del demo folder from scenery and from hd, use vector configuration tool, for fix problem

scenery config editor very useful for change something, and after all start central and wait it for sync, or for be sure reinstall library and after start central and give some time for orbx sync itself

do not change regions priority manually if you do not sure what are you doing:)

p.s. after remove orbx product open ...\ORBX\User Documents\Versions\ and found file with name of removed region/airport then del it

Hi,

I've always found this problem occurs when there are 2 airports installed for the same location.

Scruffyducks simple airport scanner software [free] can locate all duplicate airports you may have installed ,link below.

Even default airports [not deactivated] will often clash with an addon causing this elevation problem.

You may still have the default airports activated in 'orbx/global/airports'

I would also check in orbx/vector/aec & orbx/vector/apt,& remove any duplications to a 'Conflict folder'.

Also if you run an addon AI Traffic programme,it can conflict with AI Traffic that was included with the airports you've installed once again causing elevation problems.

Just deactivate the the area your having a problem with in the addon AI programme scenery folder.

Link :http://www.scruffyduck.org/home/4584106797

Cheers...Kim

Archived