Prepar3D V3.2.2 and Orbx Southern California

stovall

Following the installation of Prepar3D V3.2.2 the San Diego Area has large areas of black terrain with missing textures. I have Orbx Southern California Installed. The problem shows with SC installed. With SC unchecked in the library the problem disappears. Any help is appreciated.

Voyager, thanks for the reply. That makes things really simple. This is the only area I have noticed the problem so far. Northern Cal and KRDD seem to be fine. Looking forward to the updated ObjectFlow. Much appreciated.

Hi there,

actually, SCA doesn't make use of ObjectFlow (usually only the stand-alone airport/scenery packages do) so this might be something else. First thing to try is to start FTX Central and cycle once or twice between Global and North America, pressing Apply Group each time. If that doesn't fix the issue please post some representative screenshots with coordinates.

Cheers, Holger

Thanks Holger, visiting kids till next week.  Will try the FTX Central when I return home. Definitely something with Southern Cal. as removing it from the library corrects the issue. Appreciate the help.

Archived