WinRAR CRC-Error during extract at Part 2

same problem here With part 2 120.8.

Just tried to download part 2 With a different router and cable and still the same problem With 120.8. I postet about this on monday and still not a reply from support so I dont know whats going on here.

30 minutes ago, Voyager said:

FlightSimStore indicates three... I usually use GetRight. For me it is very good ... but for others can not!

Voyager

your pictures tells me you have not tried downloading open lc right now like we have. Why do we all have problems with the excact same file? 120.8 of part 2. I count at least 5 of us having issues with the same file. Ive downloaded with 2 different downloadmanagers, even tried with a different router and a new cable. Same darn 120.8 giving the issue. And where is the support?

I am butting in on this thread cause I get no support what so ever on my thread that adress the same problem. I have just downloaded it again with a new downloadmanager, the internet downloadmanager and get the same issue with 120.8 in part 2 of 4 parts of open lc europe. Now I have tried free download manager, internet downoad manager and even tried through web browser even that is not recomended. I have also tried to use another router I have and a new cable just to rule out a connection issue. Every time it tells me part 120.8 of part 2 is corrupt. Now there is 5 of us stating the same error on excact same file that gives us error. This is strange to me and I must say Im about to give up on support. Have a nice day.

OK, I just downloaded (with INternet Download Manager) the file "OrbxFTXopenLC_EU120_Part2.zip" only and unzipped it to folder without any problem.

So my question: When exactly do you get the error?

- while you unzip it?

- or when you run the installer after downloading and unzipping all files?

And maybe a screenhot with the error could be helpfull.

3 minutes ago, mopperle said:

OK, I just downloaded (with INternet Download Manager) the file "OrbxFTXopenLC_EU120_Part2.zip" only and unzipped it to folder without any problem.

So my question: When exactly do you get the error?

- while you unzip it?

- or when you run the installer after downloading and unzipping all files?

And maybe a screenhot with the error could be helpfull.

this is not my thread but since there is no support on mine I dare to chance that the op has the same problem as I.

\Orbx FTX openLC Europe120.8. The file is corrupt
    OrbxFTXopenLC_EU120_Part2.zip: The archive is corrupt

Theres about 5 of us in this thread and mine that state the same problem. Its during unzipping. The example you see here might be with winrar cause when I try 7zip it states a crc error with about the same lines as you see here.

3 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Despite the fact that I only see 3 people in this topic having a problem, why could I download and unzip it without an error?

2016-02-24_16h45_46.thumb.jpg.5e525b4e07

Theres 2 in this thread and me, that makes 3 and theres another 2 in my thread. Thats 5. But Im glad to see the files are ok. That narrows it down to our systems. But it is strange that 5 of us today have the same problem at the same file. 120.8.

Hi there all,

I just download and extract this file now. No errors detected.

a.

NoErrors0.thumb.jpg.d0a77e0deecb95a63bc6

b.

Noerrors.thumb.jpg.c858d77e2681fe6780a53

The solution to these issues that you are facing is not in my power.

The problem is not in FlightSimStore servers.

I hope you all luck in resolving this issue.

Cheers,

Voyager

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

When downloading make sure that you clear your browser cache before downloading the same file again. Also, if not already done, use another ziptool like the free 7-Zip

I did all this and used 7 zip but still the same place for hickup. 120.8.

1 hour ago, Voyager said:

Hi there all,

I just download and extract this file now. No errors detected.

a.

NoErrors0.thumb.jpg.d0a77e0deecb95a63bc6

b.

Noerrors.thumb.jpg.c858d77e2681fe6780a53

The solution to these issues that you are facing is not in my power.

The problem is not in FlightSimStore servers.

I hope you all luck in resolving this issue.

Cheers,

Voyager

Are you the official support for open lc? Do I understand you correct that since you can confirm the flightsimstore servers are ok then support for this problem ends?

13 minutes ago, Bob12 said:

Are you the official support for open lc? Do I understand you correct that since you can confirm the flightsimstore servers are ok then support for this problem ends?

No, I am not official support.

If there is something that the Support can do, honestly, I do not know. There is no way to prove that the issue is on the servers!

I would love to sort it all out, but I do not know how: depends on your Internet connections, browsers etc (I assume, of course)!

Voyager

1 hour ago, Matthew Haskins said:

So im having exactly the same issue With ORBX England!! I have tried everything i can think of I have installed this with no issues before. Global and Scotland installed fine :unsure: 

Getting the same problem here.

I can't extract OrbxFTXENG140.5.

I have tried cloud, uk and german sites.

Roy

So guys i asked a friend of me to send me the file via Skype. He extracted the file without problems. I got the extracted 120.8 file now. I have just put it in the folder where the other parts are and just install. If someone want to have the 120.8 part, just send me the skype name and I send it to you extract

6 hours ago, CedrikSchmitz said:

So guys i asked a friend of me to send me the file via Skype. He extracted the file without problems. I got the extracted 120.8 file now. I have just put it in the folder where the other parts are and just install. If someone want to have the 120.8 part, just send me the skype name and I send it to you extract

Nice have you got any other means i dont have skype??

Also if anyone could send me  OrbxFTXENG140.5  that would be greatly appreciated aswell!!

Archived