scenery outside airport vicinity flattened

gliderCZ

Buildings outside immediate vicinity of payware airports are just flat pictures on the terrain. This occurs around all ORBX payware and freeware airports. I've reinstalled the most recent ORBX library several times. All else seems to load and function normally. I've included a screenshot of the area outside KSQL. It is typical of how scenery looks outside other ORBX airports that I have installed.

2016-2-9_21-11-23-569_1a5ad3.jpg

Ah, this is where I remember the requirement to list ALL order numbers in our signatures.  More recently the requirement was that only one order number was required, streamlining the signatures.

Of course it got out of hand over the years and recently the new requirement to have only two lines in our signatures.  Now if we could only get the "lookie what I got" crowd to comply it would be so nice.

Okay, my bad...

Thought my last help forum activity was enough to establish customer status. I've now added one order number to my profile, with all order numbers and purchases to "about me." Hopefully this will streamline future support requests.

Looks like you don't have any autogen showing. Check that the building/vegetation autogen settings are not set to off. Are you running any sort of autogen tweaks in the p3d.cfg file?

Is this limited to the FTX regions only or do you not have any autogen displaying any where else? The photoreal for KSQL ends next to that freeway, so everything beyond that in your screenshot is meant to NCA. 

This also happened with KMYF (NA Freeware) in SCA FTX region. Didn't try it out anywhere outside a full region. 

Lately tried making FTX Global active, then switching back to North America in FTX Central. That seemed to cure it, and am guessing that all autogen is active.

All autogen sliders full right. They were never off.

Thanks

The files that you have in your C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Autogen folder are the original default ones, judging by the size of them.

I don't think FTX Central is doing any of the necessary switching and it is most likely due to a permissions issue. Please make sure that you run FTX Central as Administrator so it can move files back and forth.

These following following files located in the custom.xx folders need to be in the Autogen folder.

AutogenDescriptions.spb

Extrusions.spb

Materials.spb

RoofDescriptions.spb

default.xml

Archived