Orbx scenery Bldg,People flow etc...gone!

Robit

Hello All! Just finished a pc upgrade. The specs are, Full Tower,MSI MoBo 970A-G43,1000wat PSU,8g 1866 HyperX, ,AMD 8350 @4.5 air cooler with a big thermaltake , & a Radeon R9 280X. All went well, But(you knew a but was Coming) All my Orbx People Flow , Some bldg.'s, No Monuments @ Mon-Valley, I had dloaded all current libs & patches. Still have the same problems. I had all the PNW, NC,RM installed before the new hardware was in so I am a bit puzzled. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks  

Thanks for your reply Pensoil3. Yes I did open FTX central & applied the right region along with any updates for that region. It seems to be @ KFHR(no people flow) & 11S (no airport Hangers). I've checked all my updates & they are up to date. I've even gone so far as to reinstall Friday Harbor.     Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Robit .  I just thought that I would let you know that you are not alone , I have just installed KFHR and its working well . Others have not been so lucky but I also don`t have People flow . I will watch your post to see there is a solution .

I have also applied the region and checked people Flow should be active and also installed the latest libraries.

Regards 

On 28/1/2016 at 10:34 PM, Robit said:

Thanks for your reply Pensoil3. Yes I did open FTX central & applied the right region along with any updates for that region. It seems to be @ KFHR(no people flow) & 11S (no airport Hangers). I've checked all my updates & they are up to date. I've even gone so far as to reinstall Friday Harbor.     Thank you.

Hi,

You are certainly missing Objectfloww entries into you dll.xml. To reload it manually, go to {your root FS directory}\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery and execute ModuleInstaller.exe. It will add entry for ObjectFlow.dll into dll.xml.

Without that, your ORBX world  is dead indeed.

Hi Richard

Thank you for replying to Robits question , I tried your suggestion even though I could see an Object Flow dll, but it didn't work for me . I still don`t have People Flow .

Thanks 

30 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Hi Richard

Thank you for replying to Robits question , I tried your suggestion even though I could see an Object Flow dll, but it didn't work for me . I still don`t have People Flow .

Thanks 

That's not enough. It should be written into dll.xml so ObjectFlow.dll is executed when the sim starts. If not, nothing happens

Hi Richard

I tried again I opened the Module Installer , It shows the FSX path : After install flight simulator modules it shows me that the Object flow dll was added to dll.xme 

But its not giving me People flow . it could brain that my old brain isn't doing it correctly .

Thanks Gollum 

RESOLVED

Thanks WWA3436 and Nick 

I read the discussion that you suggested but there were to many dll`s for my old brain to understand , Nick yes: I have people flow ticked in the FTX Configuration and I have tried winter and summer in FSX.  All my FSX settings are quite high except A1.

Thanks for trying 

I wrote the above and then went and had another go at fixing it , I don`t know why it worked but here goes:-  I have my PC set up so that I have two users one User is called my name,  the other User is called "Flight Sim ". I normally log into the named user for normal searching and then turn the PC off and log into "flight Sim" for FSX , all my downloads are done in " Fligfht Sim " This keeps all my Flight Sim shortcuts in one place and gives my a clean log in to FSX.

I noticed that I had a FTX shortcut on both Users screens The "Flight Sim" FTX had NA as active, but the Named User had `Default` as active so I changed it to NA to match the `Flight Sim user ; And People Flow was now working .  I don`t understand it and its been set up that way for a long time but I am a happy bunny . 

Thanks everybody 

PS I have deleted the additional short cut  

Archived