kraft350

Hello, so i have a problem , 2 years ago i bought ftx global base , europe and vector. The problem is that for the purchase of ftx global base i had no download link so i askedd in your forum and one of your admins gave it to me after some questions , but now i'm on p3d v3 and i cann not download the last version of ftx global 1.40 so i can not install it in p3d , what can i do? 

thank you for your help

leo

Hello, so i have a problem , 2 years ago i bought ftx global base , europe and vector. The problem is that for the purchase of ftx global base i had no download link so i askedd in your forum and one of your admins gave it to me after some questions , but now i'm on p3d v3 and i cann not download the last version of ftx global 1.40 so i can not install it in p3d , what can i do? 

thank you for your help

leo

Hmm it appears that for some reason you have clicked the download link over 100 times, forcing the link to expire. I've now reset this for you but it is very strange to say the least.

I also find it strange that you say that you "always not have an answer" when our help desk has only received 3 emails from you. The first in Feb 2015 and the other two just three hours ago.

In any case, your download link should be active now and you can download it another 100 times.

Archived