Problem with Southern California

huggie9999

I install Southern California on P3D V3 and go to KPSP the airport is lower in the ground then rest of the area. I de-installed everything reformatted the drive and install it all back in and still the same thing. Look at the attached picture. order #FSS0452734

problem.jpg

KPSP is not yet V3 compatible. Having installed it though you need to ensure that it is above the SCA region in the scenery library, that you installed orbxlibs after the KPSP install and that you ran the Vector AEC if you have Vector. You will not get official support from here for installing a product not yet released for V3

29 minutes ago, jjaycee1 said:

KPSP is not yet V3 compatible. Having installed it though you need to ensure that it is above the SCA region in the scenery library, that you installed orbxlibs after the KPSP install and that you ran the Vector AEC if you have Vector. You will not get official support from here for installing a product not yet released for V3

To me this does not look like he installed ORBX KPSP, because the Terminal in the picture right side looks like default scenery.

Since everything is installed on a reformated drive, there should be no files from other sceneries. Looks like an altitude file is missing. KPSP is not part of SCA, but Global! Did you install any KPSP scenery?

I had this issue, too (with the default KPSP or whatever comes with SCA). My solution was to deactivate all 3rd party mesh (if active at all) as SCA comes with its own mesh and - important - deactivate the Vector AEC entry in the scenery library (you have to set required to false to do this).

Disabling it in the AEC tool should have the same effect, but I prefer to have Vector inactive at all when flying in Regions like SCA.

Kind regards, Michael

Archived