FTX Global Base Pack Setup

I had problems with the reg key initially not being accepted and throwing out an "Error Code #30".  This was fixed by the support team but when I extracted files from a fresh download of OrbxFTXGlobalBASE140 it accepted the new reg key and unpacked extracted files s per the FTX Global Base Pack Setup.  It took me through the first two steps without a problem but when getting to the "Select which version you wish to install" step it did not list any versions and would not let me click the "Next>" option.  It simply did not respond to anything.  I then deleted all the downloaded OrbxFTXGlobalBASE140 downloaded and extracted files and redownloaded and extracted from scratch.  I deleted all previos downloads from the computer too so as not to get confused between downloads.  I then extracted files again but with the same result i.e. "Select which version you wish to install" step and again it did not list any versions and would not let me click the "Next>" option.

I re-downloaded files and tried again to extract and run as Administrator but with the same result - "Select which version you wish to install" step and again it did not list any versions and would not let me click the "Next>" option.  See screenshot attached....

I have tried everything I can think of and even though I have been emailing support and following their recommendations I still do not have OrbxFTXGlobalBASE140 to run on FSX-SE.

Can anyone help?  Please??

Thanks,

mobeewales

Orbx Selection Screen.docx

Thanks paralipsis.

For the support team:

Order Number: FSS0440276

Looking forward to some help as my initial order was completed on 2015.12.22 and I still have no Global Scenery to fly with :(:(

However Andres at Orbx/FTX Support has been helping via email and this is greatly appreciated but no luck so far, so.....guys, can I just get this program to work please??!!

mobeewales

Archived