FTX Global North & South America Freeware Pack - CYXE - Two Control Towers

vahidpm

Hi,

I installed the FTX Global North & South America Freeware Pack and When I go to Saskatoon International Airport (CYXE) , there are two different control towers and one of them is located exactly at Gate 6! Is there any correction for this?

See the attachments for detail.

CYXE01.jpg

CYXE02.jpg

do a search in your sim directory for CYXE, as there could be a conflicting file.

If you are using MyTraffic, search in there too; it could be CYXE obj file etc.  If it is try renaming the bgl to off. 

I had a similar with KLAS and Holger suggested that for me.  I fixed the conflicting files for KLAS and everything worked.

Hope this helps out

1 hour ago, Airwolf said:

do a search in your sim directory for CYXE, as there could be a conflicting file.

If you are using MyTraffic, search in there too; it could be CYXE obj file etc.  If it is try renaming the bgl to off. 

I had a similar with KLAS and Holger suggested that for me.  I fixed the conflicting files for KLAS and everything worked.

Hope this helps out

Thank you my friend! Yes, there was a conflict CYXE bgl file inside MyTraffic folder and after change its name, everything is OK now.

Archived