Global Freeware Airports problem area, trees

spud

Checking out the new Global Freeware NA airport download I have discovered a serious problem in an area with Niel's airports.  The airports on the Bass Islands in Lake Eire are fine but the water surrounding the islands are covered with trees.  I attach screenshots of the area around 3W9, 3X5, and 58OH to show the problem.  In addition I turned off the FTX_AA_GLOBAL_AIRPORTS entry in the FSX Scenery Library and took a screen shot duplicating the last shot in the series showing that with Global Airports disabled there are no problem with trees in the water.

GCS_0977a1b9.jpg

GCS_098.jpg

GCS_099.jpg

GCS_100.jpg

Also I have another user who runs WIN 7 who experiences the same exact problem.  (I run WIN 10).

Hi Spud,

I just installed the Global Freeware Pack NA  jan. 2016 and  have the same problem with trees in the water around 3W9; 3X5 and 58OH.

I run WIN 7.

Maybe Neil Hill can take a look ?

Cheers

Bert 

Hi Holger,

It's winter . . . . . . it's cold outside......it's the "frozen surface" ..  ! ! ! ! !

It was enabled in Vector; so untick frozen surface  and  all the trees are gone.......! ! 

Thank you Holger for your quick answer.

Cheers

Bert

Now how did that get turned back on??? 

Disabled "Frozen Water" and the result was..........NO TREES! 

Holger, as always your a Scholar, and Gentleman.  I'll pass on the info to others.

Thanks once again for you expertise and knowledge.

Archived