Help please , i am getting stressed!!

DB50

568abf2d1d645_stepone.PNG.0106071e45854a

Hi if some one could help me i would really appreciate it i cant seem to get the download to work ,i get to a point where it asks me for a disc 2 but ive got no disc, it all starts off ok the following is what i have done.

1) downloaded the file form flightsim  store.

2)used Global cd 1 on all 4 parts.

3)Once they downloaded to my download file, i made a new folder and extracted them to their in my c drive.

4)Then i opened up the exe file by administrator ,all was going well until a box pops up saying dont press finish until its finished unwrapping!

5) so i have treid two ways 1) pressing ok led me further into the installation programme but then asked for disc 2!  then i tried letting it run the wrapper it was going for hours and stayed like the picture above, please whats wrong , would really appreciate some help here in easy terms please 

Thanks Doug

Hi Doug

I presume you are trying to download and install openLC Europe.

1)  Download the  four files from the FlightSimStore.

2)  Extract each file to a temp file  until this temporary file contains the contents of all four downloaded files.(I have put this Temp file on my desktop)

3) You should find an application icon in this Temp file so click it and follow instructions.

Your scenery should then load as intended.

Kind regards

Ian

Hi Ian thanks for this, ok i ve done this and then go into folder 4 see pictures attached then press open as administrator on the exe file which then takes me to the other attached picture if i press the ok button it takes me eventually to i need disc 2 , if i let it be as it is the green bar stays their with no more progress for hours? its crazy, i am not getting anywhere its so frustrating 

Doug

help2.PNG

help 3.PNG

Try this

"Extract all files from all parts to the same folder using WinZIP, WinRAR or 7Zip and run the executable"

You need to have all the files Orbx FTX openLC Europe120.2 to 120.20 plus the installer file.  From your screenshots I only see 4 files.

Run 7zip or Winzip on each of the 4 zip files and and drag all the files into 1 folder.  That way you will see that you have total of 20 or 21 files (if you count the readme file).

You need files from 120.2 to 120.20 and the installer all in one directory

Hope this helps

THANKS TO YOU ALL really appreciate the quick response its now working , just out of curiosity how do i know its installed properly

Thanks and happy new year to you all

Doug

• 5 weeks later...

Archived