Traffic running but no roads or highways!

glad62

have good spec. system, sp2 added, variously enabled/disabled vsx.

traffic charging around paddocks and darting aimlessly through scrub is a bit 'full on'.  What's wrong?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regarding FTX?  I can't get off the sim it's so good now.  My wife is threatening divorce... again!

Whereabouts did FTX get installed to? There was a report of someone installing it into their program files directory not the FSX directory which caused some things like textures to display and roads not to display. This could happen if the FTX installer does not pick up your path to FSX and the user accepts the default install path to Program Files...

All activated ok including vsx.  ftx on top.

I'm running with all scenery sliders maxed except,

Texture at 1m

Water at Low 2

Ground Off

Graphics of,

AA On

Filtering Anisotropic

Using TripleHead2Go on 3840x1024x32 at reasonably steady FR of 15 (locked)

What a picture!

traffic charging around paddocks and darting aimlessly through scrub is a bit 'full on'.  What's wrong?

he he that'd be an average week-end in Oz...did you happen to spot the rooftop lights for roo shooting? ..... seriously though, hope its sorted soon.

Hello glad32,

if the roads themselves remain missing try switching FTX mode OFF and then ON again. If you have traffic but no visible roads there may be an issue with the terrain.cfg entries. This should be fixed with the OFF/ON switching but if not we should take a closer look at your terrain.cfg.

Cheers, Holger

Thanks Holger n Mark.

Switching FTX Mode seems to have done it.  Not sure about VSX yet as no time to test and having trouble with blinking/flashing white street light poles (not globes).

Maybe mipmapping is too high.

Cheers and thanx again.

Archived