Trees on Taxiways and ground level errors EGAE

hovercrafter

Just purchasesd FTX Northern Ireland (31-12-15) and EGAE seems corrupted with trees on taxiways and ground levels all over the shop when used with P3D V.3.1 and scenery sliders at max.

It seems that the default scenery is still active. Removing APX46120.bgl from the scenery folder resolves the issues, but of course, affects other airports using the same .bgl. I am unable to use ADE to edit the airport file as there doesn't appear to be a .bgl for EGAE in the Orbx FTX_EU_NIR_05_SCENERY folder. There is a objects.bgl only.

A solution/supply of missing bgls etc. would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

Gordon

• 7 months later...

Last night I made a short VFR flight from Langford Lodge EGAL to Eglinton EGAE in FSX.  From 1500' all looked ok but as I got towards the runway threshold things started to look strange. Parts of the runway became covered in low grassy mounds and there seemed to be autogen buildings all over the site. A perimeter fence was out over the shoreline.

I checked I had the latest updates for NIR installed, libraries, vector updates etc.. ran the airport elevation tool just in case but still the same mess at EGAE.

Definately something not right there.

Re-visited this morning to see if magically any change but no.

Will have a look around to see if there's any more posts on this on here but wanted to post here as it's still 'active'.

Regards,

Kernow

• 3 weeks later...

OK, so I have checked my IRL scenery folders and NIR scenery folders. I have copied the EGAE files and have added them to the IRL scenery folder.

I now have runway, objects and airport scenery. However I still have water textures on the hills and the area is generally a mess.
I have re-run the Vector Airport Elevation tool but this little corner of Northern Island is still a mess. Maybe I'll take some screens and post links, A picture paints a thousand words..

Kernow

Archived