YSNF AEC problem

tonyc1946

Hello tonyc1946,

Please to better help you, do you have FTX AU set in FTX Central 2? Hybrid Mode? Is your scenery library set in FTX Central 2? It would be great if you post a screenshot of the area you describe, as much information as possible would be beneficial.

Thanks for the reply Richard.

Here is a screenshot showing the apron up to the level of the terminal roof I can send others showing taxiways and runways above the level of surrounding land but there is a limit on size of attachments.

My FTX Central 2 is set to Oceania but there is no option for setting just FTX AU and hybrid mode is set in Global. My Orbx FTX products are all ticked in my Scenery Library.

Hope this helps.

Tony

Screen Shot 01-02-16 at 09.43 AM.PNG

Hello Tonyc1946,

Below is the view on my end, have you set Library Insertion points in FTX Central 2? I just tried it again, I hit APPLY for Oceana and seems fine. I believe the issue may not be Vector related. To be sure could you please un tick Vector scenery entries and see if there is any change.

119a38.jpg

Thank you so much for sticking with me on this one Richard but I am afraid nothing works.

I even set FTX to the top of my library and unticked ORBX!VECTOR_OBJ,APT,CVX and EXX. I tried it out at every stage but it remains exactly the same!

I am at a loss to know what to do to sort the problem.

Tony

Richard

I have solved it!!

It just occurred to me that I had a YSNF freeware add on I had removed some time ago. Although I had removed the main files there was an YSNF_ADEX_ALT file lurking in the Scenery/World/Scenery folder which of course was altering the altitude of the airfield overriding everything else! I had simply not realised it was there.

This is a salutary lesson to us all that so many of these "unsolvable" problems are caused by small files from a previous add on that we didn't even know existed.

My sincere apologies for wasting your time but equally thanks for the way you stuck with the problem.

Kindest regards

Tony

• 1 year later...

Just had the same issue and nearly raised it as a new topic. Found the same nuisance file in the same nuisance place.

However, the taxiway surface between runway 4/22 and the terminal does not draw correctly.

I fixed this using ADE by resetting the flags from No to Yes in the Draw Surface column for type 'Taxi' in the Lists/Taxi Links menu item.

The same problem exists in P3D v4. 

Archived