Installer not recognising Unzipped files

oakenlivery

Help, I'm stuck! Downloaded OK, Unzipped OK, All files in one common Folder as advised. Download latest libraries from Orbx as advised OK. Set FTX Global as active in the FTX Central. Ran the exe which is now seeking Disk 1. I direct it to the Folder containing all unzipped files (same folder as the exe file) but it doesn't like it and will not accept this location. My intuition has obviously failed me this time as I normally can figure these installations . Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for your input.

I can confirm that the Zip file is in it's own separate Download folder & that I have followed the procedure as outlined on pages 28 & 29.

I have a dedicated folder in which I keep all my unzipped Orbx files. These are all segregated into independent named folders. 

All installations have gone fine for me in the past (Orbx FTX Global Base & Vector) however In this situation all goes well until I redirect the installer to the folder in which the relevant files reside. I have attempted this a number of times with the same result. I can only assume that the download was in some way corrupted but everything seems to be showing up ok.

Ok. All is well.

I overlooked the "Run as Administrator" option. Once I did select this it worked. I must have assumed that as the only person using this computer, I was the administrator and therefore didn't need to stoop so low as to make this option available to me. We all become a bit complacent I guess? Many thanks to you all.

Archived