Error in Global Base or Open LC Europe

Sergej_Germany

Hello! Just bought Global Base and Open LC Europe today for my FSX.

Ive got almost this error in Terrain when flying around Dusseldorf or Cologne.

water,sea , rivers appear were roads or fields are.  I have SP1 and SP2 FSX, EDDK Aerosoft airport installed.

Have installed Global Base and than Open LC Europe.

What about the fsx.cfg with FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.33

is it set correct?

What can i do?

Greets

Sergej

Hi Sergej,

Did you set the "insertion points" in FTX Central 2, as per page #13 in "Orbx FTX Global openLC Europe Version 1.20 User Guide – September 2015"?

If you not, please do it now.

FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.33? This adjustment is normal.

Cheers,
Voyager

Hello Thank you, now it works just fine i think!. i have another important questiont. ive tryed to update today. the automatic udpate system tells me there is an 648MB update. When i click update. it just want to download it with 1.5 KB per Second and it stucks often. Have you got server probs at this time? After i aborted the updater and rebootet windows, now it doesnt ask me for an update. its an error i think and iam still missing the update and the program tells me iam up to date which i think its wrong. what should i do?

Here are the problem code i genarated for you: otede88315b3ce5ba8de6f492f2ee77ead

Thank you and have a good day/night. i will check your reply tomorrow.

Greets

Sergej

My apologies for the delay.

Unfortunately someone from Orbx staff should say something here, because I have no tool to decipher the error code and do not know which file is this update.

If you installed "Orbx FTX Global openLC Europe Version 1.20" from FSS, there is no update to be done.

Cheers,

Voyager

Archived