please don't shoot me

bailout3

I know this isnt an Orbx issue but is there anyone else having problems with Flightsim store? I purchased S. Cal and Homer but only got the confirmation of the purchase...no Download link and nothing in my account there. I contacted the store but just got the automated reply and nothing since..24 hours ago.

I see that their office is closed until Jan. 4 but thought they might be checking for problems.

Thanks and Merry Christmas .

Dunno. I've been downloading stuff all morning, but admittedly that is re-downloads of existing purchases (P3Dv3 installers) rather than new purchases. Shows that the login, order history and download areas are ok though.

sounds like we have a similar problem simdown..and we probably will have to wait until they are back Jan4. I didnt even get a registration...just got a confirmation of purchase.

( I purchased Eagle County when it first came out and you wont be disappointed..it is very good.)

Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one with a problem with their system.

You should have made the  title for your topic more explicit.  Nobody is going to shoot you :) .  Like it is it does not say anything clear and it very well escape to the OrbX fellows who are helpful but cannot read everything !  Maybe on the support forum.

Happy holidays ! 

Hi Adrian,

It does not appear the issue is resolved. I have an outstanding order (sent in via the contact form, no response yet many days later) that was charged but not completed on the FSS side (HTTP error 500). I realize that your office is closed for the holiday break, but someone has to keep an eye on if the order process is broken especially with the big sale going on. There was one more airport I wanted to buy before the sale is over (since you don't re-open till after the sale finishes) so I figured I'd roll the dice today and try anyway. Now I get a HTTP 500 on the eway_handler.php page before it hands off to eway. So looks like the store is still broken.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :) Happy New Year.

Hi Adrian,

It does not appear the issue is resolved. I have an outstanding order (sent in via the contact form, no response yet many days later) that was charged but not completed on the FSS side (HTTP error 500). I realize that your office is closed for the holiday break, but someone has to keep an eye on if the order process is broken especially with the big sale going on. There was one more airport I wanted to buy before the sale is over (since you don't re-open till after the sale finishes) so I figured I'd roll the dice today and try anyway. Now I get a HTTP 500 on the eway_handler.php page before it hands off to eway. So looks like the store is still broken.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. [emoji4] Happy New Year.

We're only closed for dispatch of physical goods, and while we're a little behind with tickets because of the season we'll definitely look into your issue for you.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Archived