Black Bushes at KTVL

cfelix

For some reason all of the bushes at KTVL have turned black (see attached JPG).  The buildings, taxiways, runways and static aircraft are all OK.  I reinstalled KTVL and then reapplied the 151108 Libs but still have the problem. Any ideas?

KTVL Brush.JPG

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried cycling from Global to North America and back but it made no difference.  BTW - When I said I saw this at non-ORBX airports I was incorrect.  I see this at custom ORBX airports like KTVL as well as at FTX Global airports.

Hi Holger,

When I deactivate LIBS the black scenery and restarted FSX, the black scenery items are gone.  I thought that the last LIB file I downloaded may be corrupted so I downloaded another copy and installed it, but no change.  Attached are two JPGs of L52 with LIBS deactivated and activated.566c86d370f45_WithoutLIBS.JPG.8ef13b1e82566c86d966c9c_WithLIBS.JPG.7990fb48f4b40

Well I was finally able to get things back to normal :lol:.  What I had to do was to copy all of the files from a year old backup that I just happened to have of the FTXAA_ORBXLIBS folder (Scenery & Texture) into my current LIBS folder without overwriting any of the newer files.  It seems that there were some files in the older LIBS folder that were missing in the newest version :unsure:. Once I did that, the missing building textures appeared at L52 and the grass scenery was back to normal at KTVL.  I'll take a look at other locations that had problems but it seems that this did the trick.  Would it be possible to get a copy of the library version that was distributed prior to 151108 so I can check to see if the missing files existed then?  Thanks.

Archived