KPSP black line over orange taxi line in front of plane at night

Steff300

G'day Steff,

I've just checked the spot in all sims at my end, and can't replicate the issue (see screenshot attached). There could be a couple of things at your end that may be causing it;

1. Try using another aircraft, sometimes some landing light configurations can conflict with ground polys. 

2. If you are running FSX DX10 mode, make sure you have the Steve's latest fixer files installed. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

e25d60b66c2f8441a67922405f4589b4.jpg

Jarrad,

You were right. It has to do with the landing lights. When I turn the lights off I can see the orange line (although barely because it is at night). I also tried this with other aircraft and get the same thing. Guess I will have to put up with it and turn off the lights when taxing.

Thanks for everyone's help.......................Steff

It happens with some aircraft and scenery combinations, and like Jarrad said, many times it's the aircraft lights that cause the problem.  Especially if you have the full blown landing lights on when taxiing.  If your aircraft has both landing and taxi lights capability, try turning off the landing lights and just taxiing with the taxi lights on instead.  They aren't as bright, may still cause a problem, but sometimes it solves the problem too.

Archived