Question about new triple installers please

gr.eg

Hi,

I've got some qestions about the recent triple installers and p3dv3 installers please. After download and install, do we need for:

- NA CRM the SP4 patch? (I've applied the SP5 one)

- NA NCA the SP1 patch? (I've applied the SP2 one)

- NA SAK the SP4 patch?

- AYPY the 1.1 patch? (not owned but in the pipe perhaps today :rolleyes:)

I request for these ones because others products got the clear red information "Please note: If you have recently purchased or downloaded the XXX from The FlightSim Store, you do not require this patch".

Thank you very much!

Thanks.
That depends of the products: you point the difference. So there is a possibility to have to put the previous patch.
If someone was kind enough to tell me what I must do for each software, many thanks in advance! :)

Thanks.

Finally got AYPY (and NSTU) and going to take Global Base too in order to get the good textures and so on... Nice products, thank you Tim and others developers :)

Can I have the answer for the 3 others please?

- NA CRM the SP4 patch? (I've applied the SP5 one)

- NA NCA the SP1 patch? (I've applied the SP2 one)

- NA SAK the SP4 patch?

Thank you.

Got a question based on the above.  Will FTX Central "let me know" if there is a "reason" to download a new installer version?  Reason I ask is I read in another post that even if someone is using FSX or Steam Edition, the new Quad installers may upgrade the FSX products too.  So would, for instance, in an FSX:SE installation, FTX Central "let me know" I should download a new installer, even if I don't have P3Dv3 installed right now?  Another way of asking the question:  If the Quad installer DOES contain new content for an FSX:SE install, will FTX Central install it by just using the FTX "update" feature? Or do I actually need to download the new Quad installer and run it?

I read Ed's linked post above, but I'm still not sure about my questions above. 

Archived