Win10 woes

Doc44kin

Hi all,I wonder if anyone has had this problem and found a fix,I had a very stable and trouble free machine on Win7 FSX ran very well with a Saitek X55 and CH pro pedals,sometimes I would use my G27 racing pedals in combined mode for rudder to as I do a bit of iracing,however after doing the on line update to Win10 all this changed!

Now the only way I can use FSX is by using the control stick twist for rudder as plugging in the CH pedals or the Logitech pedals (in combined mode) bring on park brake (red light),I have tried for many days to find a way around this but nothing stops that brake light :-( ,any suggestions would be welcome,its just not the same without the rudder pedals is it, Doc

As Renault suggested in a recent post "Have you set fsx.exe to run in compatibility mode (mine is set to Win7) ."

It did nothing for me in FSX or any of the programs associated with it. A loooooooong shot. (your is probably driver issues)

Hi petfy,

Well it was set to Win7 compatibility mode but I clicked OK again and restarted Win10 again and it now works fine,madening isint it!,sometimes computers do these kinds of things,anyway thanks for your input,the pedals are fine now and I'm enjoying the North Island of NZ that I just purchased,good old Orbx,cannot wait to get back to Jacksons Field and the bush strips of New Guinea now the pedals are working :-),many thanks pefty,and happy siming,Doc

Archived