NSTU elevation issue

clhuang37

Thanks Nick for assisting, just to add to this....

I checked at my end with FTXVector enabled and after running the auto-config tool you should see:

FAQ, HI36, NSFI in the disabled section (but not NSTU), this is because FTXVector doesn't affect NSTU, only the ones I listed

From your original picture it looks like a simple elevation issue, so please check you have a 'NSTU' tagged elevation-adjustment file in [Your sim]/Scenery/World/Scenery

If yes... then look for another conflicting file, possibly from an AI program (mytraffic etc etc) and remove it (or rename it from .bgl to .off)

While developing NSTU we lowered the airport a bit so if you have a file from another program conflicting its very likely to give you the exact error you see

10 hours ago, Tim Harris said:

Thanks Nick for assisting, just to add to this....

I checked at my end with FTXVector enabled and after running the auto-config tool you should see:

FAQ, HI36, NSFI in the disabled section (but not NSTU), this is because FTXVector doesn't affect NSTU, only the ones I listed

From your original picture it looks like a simple elevation issue, so please check you have a 'NSTU' tagged elevation-adjustment file in [Your sim]/Scenery/World/Scenery

If yes... then look for another conflicting file, possibly from an AI program (mytraffic etc etc) and remove it (or rename it from .bgl to .off)

While developing NSTU we lowered the airport a bit so if you have a file from another program conflicting its very likely to give you the exact error you see

Dear Tim:

I see, you're right, I found FAQ,HI36 and NSFI in disable section you listed.

And I only found one NSTU elevtaion-adjustiment file as below graphic, is it? I don't have any AI programs installed and can not found any traffic relative files, only install airport addon and found its own traffic bgl files.(FlyTampa, FSDG, ORBX)

1.png

5 minutes ago, Tim Harris said:

Hi again,

We noticed a slight issue with the P3DV3 version of NSTU (doubled up APX files) and a new NSTU Quad installer was put in the shop yesterday, could you please re-download and reinstall, see if the issue remains

Cheers!

Hi Tim:

Thanks, I will do it and report it.

21 hours ago, Tim Harris said:

Hi again,

We noticed a slight issue with the P3DV3 version of NSTU (doubled up APX files) and a new NSTU Quad installer was put in the shop yesterday, could you please re-download and reinstall, see if the issue remains

Cheers!

Dear Tim:

I download the latest NSTU installer yesterday, should I disable the NSTU library and delete old NSTU folder? then install. 

Or replace it?

13 hours ago, Tim Harris said:

Just reinstall over the top

Dear Tim:

It's the same after reinstall NSTU(The file name download from FSS is "OrbxFTXNSTU100.zip", is it correct?)

StlotGzdCYs-OLYJ89HkR1xL002cotbPffpW1FOS

I attached my scenery priority as below, should I adjust these?

3FdLQIaXCCm5enihPM4LQWs_cd53bIt6QFaysXQx

d7HXDQ0Y0AUityh8pXealo7O6h04AC2o9yQbsf6s

mCitEoIjF1WX_cLhp1yg68XJ0-Novc6Deswh7fm2

evcvY9BXT8DGy5EpMBpYuOrnp12JcFMC4XkbQREd

AintK7lUHgeA0ybqcVfHfLbzC9JfEz3xWA-3J1ib

eTD5frIgqBkrLo_Ema3zHW93jGMPBNa6VAH7x7jG

8CqwQZepRv4W5m3kP-PIBX9Tjg6zJdhzTPUZvose

ISoAIR_lkp9pFZL6Msgm5emtt50GQbPeUbrKlSiC

JKhaRmZ1hTfOYRCdArbONMQRbefwzHqIawjGAF4u

For some reason the forum is not displaying pictures so that is a wall of code!

I'm at a loss as to why its like this at your end, perhaps try removing the FTX_AA_NSTU folder from ..../Orbx/FTX_PI, then remove Orbx_PI_AS_APX_NSTU_ALT.bgl from ../Scenery/World/Scenery This should remove all traces of NSTU

Take a screenshot at NSTU with the default showing, then re-install NSTU and take another screenshot, and we'll see if there is anything obvious sticking out

Werrrlll I'm almost stumped!

I have pulled out multiple files and nothing I do at my end can recreate what I'm seeing in your shots.

However I can deduce that in your 5th screenshot the water in between the runway and the sea is lower than the taxiway, this looks to be about the amount we lowered the airport, which kind of indicates a rogue APX airport file in the works somewhere

In your file list (post ID 8) there is a APB_NSTU.bgl, can you try removing this temporarily?, I have one in my system too but its the last thing I can think of.

2 hours ago, Tim Harris said:

Werrrlll I'm almost stumped!

I have pulled out multiple files and nothing I do at my end can recreate what I'm seeing in your shots.

However I can deduce that in your 5th screenshot the water in between the runway and the sea is lower than the taxiway, this looks to be about the amount we lowered the airport, which kind of indicates a rogue APX airport file in the works somewhere

In your file list (post ID 8) there is a APB_NSTU.bgl, can you try removing this temporarily?, I have one in my system too but its the last thing I can think of.

Dear Tim:

Thanks for your help, but it's the same after rename this file to APB_NSTU.OFF.

I think you already do the possible as you can, I appreciate. That's OK, maybe I should do the format C and clean install.

1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived