Charts and Flights ?

david roch

Hi,

I've never had the chance to visit Australia, I only know it's a wonderful land.

It would be great if someone could upload some nice VFR flight plans to discover points of interest.

I am also looking for digital charts for the south part of Australia and din't find any.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

David

Well hello David, nice to see that the coin flips both ways, welcome to OrbX and FTX mate :) Enjoy !!

Yes, thet do exist mate, sometimes a bit hard to find, but not extinct yet  ;D  ;D  ;D

Cheers,

Nice to have you here too David, and it appears you have become a believer! Don't believe everything you read over "there" (lot's of agendas at play), and we won't tell! ;D

Now, off to get more screen shots of the DF Dakota in this wonderful scenery

Hi Lou!

I generally believe what I see not what others say  :--)

My post at Avsim wasn't a critic but only a question about the screenshots I saw on FTX website that didn't convince me.

After Mango's post with his screenies I jumped from my chair and took my credit card!

FTX is an excellent product.

Cheers

David

Guest J van E

Now, off to get more screen shots of the DF Dakota in this wonderful scenery

Talking about the Dakota... How about getting back to work and produce some FSX-compatible planes...! The A36 is my absolute FS9-favorite and I'd love to be able to use it in FSX at last! So quit making screenshots and enjoying your flight: there is work to be done! ;D It's already a big shame you aren't 'doing' the A36 first...  ::);)

EDIT:

Ah, bummer, I forgot it's saturday... So enjoy your flight. With the FSX DF Dakota... ;)

Archived