People and Animals not moving. (Animation not working)

Foz

Everything was working fine after installing OG39. People and Animals  animation was working fine. However, after reinstalling fsx and then reinstall orbx product, everything is working normal accept the people and animals animation no longer working properly; either they are still or only part of an objects in their hands move a little. Does anybody know what could be the problem? Why the animation is no longer working? Please help. Thank you. 

8 hours ago, Richard Lincoln said:

Hey Richard, I just tested and realized that its not the orbx product that the animation flow is not working. I realized other bgl animations in fsx is not working either. I think fsx itself have some kind of problem where the animations are not working. For example walking cycle, a person or animals will walk straight without moving their legs. Do you know what could be the problem. I reinstall fsx and I still have this problem. Thanks.

Hey Greg, Thanks a lot. Everything is working fine. All these time I was thinking orbx products wasn't working fine until I tested on of the fsx default walking animals. Advanced animation setting was checked, however, I turned it off and turn back on again and put my global setting ultra high. Now it seems like working magically. I hope it helps other people who has slimier issues. Thank you.

Archived