Update #3 Harvey Bay on approach

G'day Wolter

Please, please can you tell my what sky-, cloud- and watertexture you have used in this just amacing shots?

I think there are REX or FEX, but what settings exactly?

http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=12054.0;topicseen

I like your answere on that, please... ;)

Thanks a lot Wolter and

many greetings from Switzerland

danke und tschüss.....

Ruggero

Hi Ruggero,

The water and clouds are REX ;D

As for the settings, I do not know if I can export the setting for you but I'll give it a try :)

attached the theme I have setup for REX, unzip and place the folder in: Real Environment Xtreme/Themes/

select the theme in your REX Control Panel and hit apply, it should then start loading the textures to your fsX (this can take a while)

WOLTER_2.zip

Guest Private-Cowboy

Wow, that looks great. A question though. In the fifths shot it looks like the runway and apron use custom textures instead of arial image. Is that so?

Guest Private-Cowboy

it's beta so no comment as it is not the final version ;D

Huh?  ??? Either your're the funny guy our you're not interested in generating (pre)purchases. That question is vital for me and determines if Hervey Bay is a must or bust (in my personal eyes). Guess I've to wait till someone can make clear satements about the matter.  ;D

it's beta so no comment as it is not the final version ;D

Huh?  ??? Either your're the funny guy our you're not interested in generating (pre)purchases. That question is vital for me and determines if Hervey Bay is a must or bust (in my personal eyes). Guess I've to wait till someone can make clear satements about the matter.  ;D

The runway and aprons are using an FS2002 gmax polys based on the actual 15cm source imagery, which we have then added better asphalt, cracks, lettering and other details to. Result is uber-crisp lines and detail even 3FT off the ground, but the original textures form the base of the polys to provide a very authentic feel.

Guest Private-Cowboy

That's what I wanted to read. Thank you! Guess it's a must then. I need to count my change for the preorder now...

Archived