Pago Pago CTD

Nosferatu

Keep getting crashes to desktop with this terrain. Very annoying. Are there any issues with running this and the Flight One Garmin GTN750 with A2A 250 or any other known/shared issues that might help me to isolate the cause? If I use other terrains I am not getting the CTD. 

FSS0420634

Gday Nosferatu,

This is the very first CTD I have seen reported for Pago Pago out of 1000s of users, so sorry if I'm maybe not much help!

Is it possible to try testing without the Garmin or A2A-250? if there was a problem with the scenery it would (probably) happen regardless of aircraft, and in which case we can look at a possible conflict with something else

I'm not aware of any clashes with Garmin/A2A 250 (I use the 250 myself) and normal scenery elements in other scenarios

And which simulator is this issue in?

Not sure if this is related or not, but tried to install ORBX CRW and PNW terrains today. Both wrappers failed and I have posted another request for help both here and on the FlightSim store email. Heard nothing back yet which is annoying because the money was taken, but no product! This morning Pago Pago was fine, but now whwn I take off from NSFI the land looks like a Tsunami hit. Water pools everywhere!!!! Previously never had such install issues with NC terrain. I have also had no issues unwrapping and installing individual ORBX airport sceneries today.

OK sounds like you have a few things going on here, lets try to work methodically through them

1st step is the Orbxlibs, download the latest full version from here: https://www.fullterrain.com/support#orbxlibs

Download, unzip, install, and then open up FTXcentral-V2, select [Global] and press 'Apply group'

Check for issue at NSFI, and if still a problem try this fix: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/79004-resolving-rapid-ground-texture-morphing/

I had installed the new library today, then the problem started. Anyway, I retried and problem persists. As for changing the cfg. I dont have a back-up. Where can I get a clean one? I also played around with the scenery folder ealier. The library seemed to be in the wrong place. Where can I see the whole scenery order as a CFG. Maybe I could send you? Just to confirm, this problem started before I changed the scenery order by moving the library to below the open LC base.

Archived