Thank you John & Team

Xflyboy

I want to thank John & Team, business is business, and you YOU have the right to express ANYTHING you wish regarding YOUR company. Period!

I have purchased 98% of your products to date, and will eventually own them all. Your work far surpasses the price.

So, just a thank you again to you and your team for making MY flight experience the 'best it can be".

ed

Thank you ed, your comments are appreciated by the ENTIRE team, who read all our customer's posts and sincerely do get encouraged by them. We can cop fair critique on the chin like everyone else, but tonight really made me mad. So thanks for your post, and kind words.

No brainer really ... well said and 100% agree ... I think we are spoilt by the developers of ORBX and it is very much appreciated by those who have a healthy respect for what they do ... compared to other huge developers worldwide, i personally have never ever had my emails and messages answered as well and promptly as ORBX does here ... what a great team of people  and refreshing business ethic ...  ;D

WOW ! You guys rock. I think I have read something like that only one time before. Mike Stone ? One of the best developers of FREEWARE that the community collectively ruined with all the whinning and complaining. Cheers to ya and I will be continuing to be a consumer and supporter of all that you do regardless of price or timeline. And, thanks to FTX I have an angle to justify my need for an Alienware machine to the missus for next years taxes :0

Hmmm, must have a few posts to catch up on since I last checked on Thursday!

I have to say ORBX has made FSX for me! The FTX Mode icon is almost redundant for me as it is always on! I am in awe of the detail of the landscape, whether it be coast or farmland or mountains or outback. I'm really looking forward to the new DVD (I received an email this morning saying it has been picked for shipping - woo-hoo!). Budget allowing I get as much as I can, you guys are the best!

I'm looking forward to the future with some more amazing sceneries and airfields, so I recommend everybody strap-in and hang on, 'cause we are going for an amazing flight with ORBX!

Archived