Here we go again,,no object flow after global/pago pago install

teisco

I went through this once and really hate to go through this again and why is it so hard to install Orbx stuff.

PD3 v3 installed Global, installed new Libraries, installed Pago Pago and again, no people flow. 

Yes I checked and found a Object Flow update among the files and used it but it said update not needed. I did not find the Objectflow Dll anywhere and did not find the installer for the Object Flow Dll in any file. 

I fixed my FSX install weeks ago from advice on this forum so hope someone can help me again. Very frustrating installing Orbx products for some reason. 

Could you please tell me where it says Pago Pago is P3Dv3 ready? Or that the ObjectFlow is also P3Dv3 ready?

Plenty of pinned topics here http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/201-prepar3d%C2%AE-v3x-support-forum/ to keep customers informed about P3Dv3, so I suggest you keep yourself informed to avoid unnecessary disappointment.

So your saying Pago Pago and Object flow definately do not work in v3 ? Pago Pago works great in v3 - it is ObjectFlow for Pago Pago that does not work in v3.. 

I am not ever disappointed in the product but always seems a hassle to get it all working even in the proper supported sim.

Archived