Lost two reservoirs in Victoria, Australia

Bassman

I have made no changes to my installation however all of a sudden the Sugarloaf Reservoir (Winneke Dam) and the Yan Yean Reservoir have disappeared from my Australia scenery; they also no longer show on the default FSX map. All other reservoirs are still evident. Any ideas people?

Cheers  Dan

Hi, Thanks for the reply Tim. No I do not have vector and yes I have numerous entries above the FTX block of entries including Ozx and Ants as I thought that scenery went above landclass ( isn't FTX AU red, green, blue and gold landclass?). Should I have OZX on top followed by FTX and then all other addon scenery including Ants etc  below FTX? 

Hi again,

Yes all those things should be above the FTX block of entries as per normal.

Suddenly missing lakes sounds like a possible exclude in effect, go to the location in FSX and while there go into the scenery library and untick all the entries above the FTX section and see if that returns the lakes

If they do re-appear we can then find the culprit, if not we'll try something else

Hi Tim, tried your suggestions but to no avail. As Lilydale is my home airfield I have taken the drastic step and started a complete re-install of FSX/FTX. This is not such a bad thing anyway, as I have accumulated so much junk that a good "flush" will no doubt do wonders for my system.

Cheers  Dan

Archived