KBVS,OG39,OS9 Triples

GrayRider

This is a two subject topic.

1). I installed the KBVS,OS9 and OG39 Triples that were on the release page. I installed them. After I installed them. I started my FSX sim and I did get the normal data build.

Than I closed my FSX and went to my ORBX folder to the user documents versions. I opened each of the product text documents. The version of each one didn't change after I installed them. Should have the versions and dates changed?. 

The version and dates are showing as they were previously. They are still showing as follows:

KBVS- Version 1.1- January 2012

OS9- Version 1.1-January 2012

OG39-49OR version 1.0 has no date showing?.

If these triples were for FTX Central, maybe the product versions won't change?.

My subject 2 is related to the release of the FTX EU England an FTX Australia Updates.

I installed the EU England Update and I did get the normal date build when I started my FSX. I went to the ORBX user documents version text documents. It shows FTX EU England 1.40 - August 2014. Is this correct?. 

I went to my flightsimstore account products installed page. My installed Australia Isn't showing up for download.

It turns out. When I installed FTX Australia. I had the boxed version. I bought mine from PCAviator.com here in the U.S. This was back in 2010. I do still have my order details, from back when I bought the product. So how do I go about getting the latest update released a couple days ago?. 

My current FSX Australia version installed is FTX Australia SP4.003 - NOVEMBER 2013.

Thanks for any reply's

GrayRider

Hi Grayrider,

The KVBS/OS9/OG39 triple installers you would need to re-downloaded from your Flightsimstore account

England 1.40 is correct

If you have a DVD copy of FTX Australia that was purchased from a non-Flightsimstore supplier you can apply for a cross grade license, more info here http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/75513-fss-cross-grade-offer-for-all-orbx-dvd-customers-from-other-online-stores/

I'll re-download KVBS/OS9 and OG39 from my flightsimstore account. I'll report back with the results. As I mentioned before When I downloaded them two days ago. I did get a normal data build when I started my FSX after I installed them. As to why the install didn't update the versions of each one. Maybe something was missing in the downloads I did etc. 

GrayRider

The version text files for those did not get updated. This was an error with the last batch of files provided and the issue was not picked up.

As most people use FTX Central to inform them of an update I left it as is.

You can safely assume you have the latest installed.

Tim.

I re-downloaded 0S9-KBVS and OG39 about an hour ago. I installed them again. I did have my Central set to NA. When I installed them and started my FSX I didn't get a data build like I did during the previous installs.

I then went into Central and looked at the products I have installed. The versions and date of the installs, did not update as they should. I than checked my FSX ORBX versions folder. The three mentioned did not update to the latest versions and dates. The versions are as they were, when I started this topic.

So. I'm not sure how to tell if the installs did update the three in question?.

GrayRider

Ed.

I guess than the version text files showing are correct, as seen at the beginning of my thread.

GrayRider

Archived