Trees on field at KMEM

justin48

As requested, I am including two screenshots of my aircraft parked at KMEM.

KMEMwithEXX.jpg           

KMEMnoEXX.jpg

One is taken with ORBX!VECTOR_EXX on (that's the one with trees everywhere).  The other is taken with ORBX!VECTOR_EXX disabled.  (Sorry about the screen extension/second monitor in the shot.)

The scenery was produced by Ray Smith and consists of adding KMEM_ADE_CVX.bgl, and KMEM_ADE_RS.bgl to the FSX addon scenery/scenery folder, and  KMEM_ADE_OBJ.bgl, into the FSX/Scenery/Global/scenery  folder.

FSX Vector is v. 1.30 and the Libraries were just updated today to the latest.

Curious

Justin Friedland

FTX Global Base #FSS0276876

i don't think there is a fix for it right now,i am using the exact same afcads by ray smith, actually i use alot of the ones he produces.i remember having elevation problems with kmem when vector came out and then that was fixed.i will have to look when the vector installers come out for p3d v3.i do remember i still had elevation problems with p3d v2 with kmem and also fsdreamteams dallas airport.the terrain were blocking the bridges to get to the runway.hopefully a fix for it next patch.

Hello Justin,

This is what I am seeing, so from Vector side of things it looks fine, there is obviously a conflict with the scenery you describe. I will check with the dev about it.

2.jpg

Archived