FTX Norway

Jon Clarke

I tried to reinstall FTX Norway into P3Dv2,5 and my stored copy is already unzipped. Everything was going fine until towards the end when it asked me to install disk 7. I cancelled that request and then it asked to install disk 8.It gave a message along the lines of a "decompression error". Looking in the unzipped folder of NOR 110 I see Norway 100 thru to 100.6 and  2.93GB content (this is as unwrapped). Is this correct? I also have patch Norway 110 which is 812MB which  I installed.

Anyway in my p3d 2.5 ORBX folder I see folders NOR 05,06,07 08. and a total of 4.978GB installed.

I have read at FSS that requests for disk insertion can occur if the program is tried to install from the zip without extracting first, but I am sure this was not the case as i am well versed with the cottect procedure.

I am downloading the product again (NOR100.zip) and it is showing it is a 3.617GB file versus my above mentioned 2.93 original NOR 100 file.

While I patiently (!!!) wait for the file to download at 200KB/sec can someone advise me if my stored unzipped file is deficient, based on their copies?

unpacked Norway V1.0 has 8 flies and total amount for 3.61 GB 

maybe some of files are corrupted by download, with those low speed download you can have some interups during

with breaked the download when unpacking zip files. have this had myself too, last week with LC-europe.

Archived