openLC NA Alaska/Canada New Installer (P3Dv3)

psour33

Hi folks !

maybe I'm in the wrong section, because my ORBX products did always fine in the past but I can't see the P3DV3 install option in this package, but it is said to go fine in the annoucements section.

I've seen on FSS that it's still v 1.00

I've FSX SE, P3V2.5 and P3v3 side install.

The installer give me only FSX and P3Dv1 & P3Dv2 options after unwrappping.

I've the las libraries installed (today).

Did someone has any clue to help please ?

Regards

Patrick

The openLC NA Alaska/Canada installer now available on FSS still remains at version "1.00", even though it is a new package with a P3Dv3-compatible installer.

In other words, the previous "1.00" installer was replaced with a new "1.00" installer.

Orbx is not updating the version number if only the installer itself is being updated, with no other content updated.

The reason for this is explained at: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/104269-am-i-the-only-one-not-finding-the-new-trees-and-openlc-na/?p=941232

Hey Patrick,

I had a similar problem with my new P3DV3 Installers.   I just bought the Global, and all Open LC for V3.   I Installed the Global normally, but when installing the LC, the product did not recognize V3....

I opened up a topic you can se here, and finally determined that it is necesary to install the newest libraries first....   After that, i was able to install the Canada/Alaska LC, selected P3DV3 and everything went normal...   Same with all other V3 producst.... no more problems.

What i did:

1- Install Global Base

2- Tryed to install NA Alaska/Canada - Not recognizing V3  :-[

3- Downloaded and installed the libraries

4- Then i  installed NA Alaska/Canada - inmediatelly detected V3... ;D .

5- Installed EU LC -   No problem again, Detected V3

6- Happy Flying and tweakings   ::)

Hope this is usefull to you... 8)

Archived