V3 Installers!

I am one of those who removed V2.5 to install V3.0. The day V3.0 arrived. The problem is I use a Radeon R9 graphic card which at the moment is not working with V3. :( ... I reinstalled back 2.5

In hopes all will be fixed soon with AMD and Lockheed Martin I started downloading the new V3 installers in preparation.

After downloading for example Trees HD via the link provided in the news section and using the download link. For fun I tried the new installer just to see if it shows V3 which it did not! It showed FSX P3D v1 and V2 but not V3. My question is does V3 need to be installed in order for the new V3 installer to since it.

I am one of those who removed V2.5 to install V3.0. The day V3.0 arrived. The problem is I use a Radeon R9 graphic card which at the moment is not working with V3. :( ... I reinstalled back 2.5

In hopes all will be fixed soon with AMD and Lockheed Martin I started downloading the new V3 installers in preparation.

After downloading for example Trees HD via the link provided in the news section and using the download link. For fun I tried the new installer just to see if it shows V3 which it did not! It showed FSX P3D v1 and V2 but not V3. My question is does V3 need to be installed in order for the new V3 installer to since it.

Hi,

There is a fix for R9 cards on LM forum :)

Archived