Pilot's Mesh Out Soon!

Penzoil3

8) From the Pilots website-

Oct. 9th 2015: We have just handed over an updated installer for our FS Global 2010 FTX download edition into Prepar3D 3.0 to the people of "The FlightSim Store". They promised to make availabe an update for existing customers as well as to update the core files. Please check your account at The FlightSim Store for availability. For our DVD versions we are just working on updated installers, which turned out to be more difficult than anticipated due to the variety of versions around. Stay tuned as we will announce their release whenever they are ready.

Yay!

Sue

unless I am mistaken, I downloaded the new installer (approx. 30MB) yesterday from FSS which was for my new P3D v 3 install.

cheers Dave

Confirmed, it is available and it works as advertised. Just drop it along with your original purchase and install anew selecting P3Dv3.

Pity Milford Sound is not fixed by this mesh, guess we'll have to wait for Orbx scenery ;-)

Regards,

Juan Andres

Susto, on 12 Oct 2015 - 10:45 PM, said:

Confirmed, it is available and it works as advertised. Just drop it along with your original purchase and install anew selecting P3Dv3.

Pity Milford Sound is not fixed by this mesh, guess we'll have to wait for Orbx scenery ;-)

Regards,

Juan Andres

Indeed I have been flying around NZ with only ORBX global and am horrified! Even global does not do my country justice!

Archived