tiles issue with OpenLC NA/Alaska

DanielBrum

Just installed OpenLC N/A-Alaska and I'm seeing tiles all over the place.  Have tried FTX to switch from Global to Hybrid and didn't fix it.  Tried running the FTXConfigurator_LC.exe and it didn't fix it.

My libs are as per the screenshot - I think I need to move the OpenLC NA libs down, but not 100% sure where to exactly.

thanks

FTX_Libs.png

Hi there,

actually, that order looks OK as the only requirements are that the FTX block is above the openLC block and that you don't have any other landclass add-on overlapping with openLC at higher display priority.

Can you post some representative screenshots of the tiles you see, please? Verbal descriptions often can be misleading. Don't forget to include coordinates (Shift-Z) so we can double-check the locations.

Cheers, Holger

See pics below Holger - 

2015_9_26_16_57_38_467.jpg

2015_9_26_16_57_46_221.jpg

2015_9_26_17_14_50_787.jpg

2015_9_26_17_20_16_802.jpg

Installed products report

GLOBAL

FTX Global Base Pack FTX GLOBAL BASE PACK - Version 1.30 September 2014

FTX Global openLC NA Alaska/Canada FTX openLC North America Alaska/Canada Version 1.00 - August 2015

FTX Global Vector FTX GLOBAL VECTOR PACK - Version 1.20 October 2014

AIRPORT

CNK4 FTX GLOBAL CNK4 PARRY SOUND AREA MUNI AIRPORT 1.10 - April 2015

OTHER

North America Freeware Packs FTX Global Freeware Airports North & South America - September 2015

Orbx Libraries FTX AA ORBX LIBRARIES VER 150815 15th AUGUST 2015

UNCATEGORISED

FTX_OLC_AA FTX openLC Base Region Version 1.10 - September 2013

FTX_OLC_EU1 FTX openLC Europe Region 1 (Baltics Demo) Version 1.10 - September 2013

FTX_OLC_NA1 FTX openLC North America Region 1 Version 1.00 - September 2013

Hi there,

that does look like the issue with FSX not being able to find the correct textures. If your FTX block is at the top of the scenery library menu and openLC underneath it then perhaps something prevents FTX Central from switching the required core files. See this post for how to check this: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/102968-morphing-textures-in-anchorage-area/?p=930491

Cheers, Holger

Archived