List of Airports with Individual Orbxlibs?

airernie

I recently purchased three CRM airports and after installing noticed that two of them used airport-specific ORBX libs.

I'm really not interested in filling my FSX memory space with a bunch of stuff, so does there exist a list or way of identifying, prior to puchase, which FTX payware airports use their own lib?

Thanks..

All airports include their own unique libraries and also rely on the Orbx libraries for generic assets. It used to be that we also shipped a copy of the libraries with airports but that has been phased out.

If you do have a straggler installer that installs an old version of the libraries, just run the latest libraries installer and it will overwrite with the latest.

Thanks Alex,

You answered my question, but I seemed to have asked the wrong one. :(     In going back to provide an example it appears that I meant ObjectFlow dlls.

Specifically, when I installed KJAC and KBZN, ObjectFlow_KBZN.dll and ObjectFlow_KJAC.dll was added to my dll.xml file in addition to the already present ObjectFlow.dll.

So, do all ORBX airports use individual ObjectFlow dlls?  If not, is there a list of those that don't, for instance the freeware KHQM.

Thanks,

Ernie

G'day Ernie,

We have previously used individual Objectflow entries for each of our airports but this has been changed over to a universal single .dll to keep everything much simpler - in fact I believe KBZN would have been one of the last to include a unique .dll. Most of the older airports are gradually having this dependency removed as they get updated, for example KJAC v1.1 now uses the universal (ORBXlibs) version of Objectflow.dll, and Bozeman will too once the triple-installer update for that is released.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived